Thursday, May 6, 2010

i think i'm in love.

The dog is walked and fed, my coffee is brewing and I have sat down to get my daily dose of Apartment Therapy (well, and to vote for my sister and brother-in-law's beautifully decorated rowhome, in the FINAL FOUR of the small cool contest), and I fell in love.


This is a photo stolen from Apartment Therapy's (from here on out, I'll just refer to it as AT, because it will visit my blog again) house tour on the home of Netherlands stool designer, Ingrid Jansen. See complete house tour here - Ingrid's Wood and Wool Wonderland. Let's just say, I'm in an infatuation phase.

I think it's a three-part love affair, actually. I'm in love with the house, of course. I'm in love with the idea of picturing myself living there (with all the decor, obviously), and I'm in love with the fact that she has the dining room table that I HAVE BEEN PINING OVER and have commissioned my father to build for me for my birthday next month!!!


Could it be fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment