Thursday, June 17, 2010

sneak peek.

The unveiling time has arrived. For the one piece that I've finished (man, I need to get going here), at least. So, here is a little sneak peek. Not completed just yet. And I know it doesn't look like much, but it took a large orange extension cord (I realized that my sewing room only has one plug. ONE. In the entire room.), a bloody cuticle and a trip to the convenience store (well, a trip for Tom), only to realize that they don't sell bandaids (next time I'll use a thimble), to get this far! So, positive feedback only, please.

With an abundance of this tried-and-true, steal-of-the-century, flea market found- fabric, I was in luck.

Strings still attached. Button not sewn on just yet. But, I think it's a good start. It may not make it into the final cuts for my Etsy store, but, I'm learning each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment