Monday, April 11, 2011

[HOH Mishap]: Threading the Needle


So, we left you last week in a rush of excitement at the possibility of me finally learning how to sew. And, as promised, Dena and I got together with every intention of creating the most fabulous pillow slipcovers you've EVER SEEN with aforementioned new sewing machine and gorgeous fabric from Philly.

BUT, our plans were put on hold when, upon taking my brand new Singer out of the box, Dena looked at me and said; 'Wait, did you buy thread?'

No.



No I did not buy thread Dena - I mean why would I buy thread to start a sewing project?

And so goes a day in the life of the ladies of House of Her. Always well-intentioned, but sometimes lacking that crucial, last minute reality check. But, it's okay - it's kind of nice living up here in the clouds... ;)

1 comment: