Friday, May 6, 2011

[HOH Glorious Friday]: Mom Love

In case you may have forgotten, Sunday is the Mother of All Holidays - Mother's Day.

























If you're lucky enough to be able to, do take some time to thank the woman who made it all possible for you to have the fabulous life you have.

[Thanks, Mom]

--------------------------------------------------------

And I want to send a little shout out to my mother. For being amazingly inspirational and tender-hearted. For making me laugh eventhough you make me do corny things, like have a photo shoot on the beach...




















This Mother's Day, I'll be teaching my mother how to make Risotto. It's one those things that she thinks she can't make [but I know she can!]. Can't wait!

So, thanks mom, for teaching me how to cook, so that I can re-teach you.



No comments:

Post a Comment