Monday, April 19, 2010

drifters.

I started my morning off right. I woke up early, brewed some uber strong coffee, made my husband's lunch (just one of the many useful things that I do while funemployed), and headed to the beach (purely for the purpose of exercise) for a quick game of fetch with Maybel.

And then...the morning made history. There it stood, as if a light shone down on it from the heavens.


Perhaps it looks like a piece of glorified driftwood, but to me, it was (and still is) a gem. Albeit after a chipped nail, a bruised shin and undeniably exhausted arms, it is ALL mine.        

I will keep you posted with the finished product. I'm thinking stool...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome find! I definitely see that making quite the handy and eco friendly household stool. Yay to your blog!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete