Thursday, May 5, 2011

[HOH Fashion]: Raiding the Sale Rack


With the warmer weather just on the horizon, it's about that time to be thinking of a few fresh updates to your summer wardrobe. Here are some favorites from everybody's favorite; Anthropologie

All cute, all less than $50.

Plains Ranger Shirt Dress $39.95

Rise and Shine $49.95
[Poblete, this one has you written all over it!]

Antilles Tank $39.95
[Paired with last year's white skinny jeans?]

Endless Horizon $29.95

Fanning Button Up $39.95
[Perfectly chic for a bikini cover-up]

Streaming Cocoon Wrap $49.95
[For those chilly Summer evenings]

Coral Sun Scarf $29.95
[Love.]

Palm Shade Loafers $49.95

Ah, I can almost smell the ocean air....

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'm sure you were waiting for me to comment on THIS post - LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! i spent entirely too much time in the sale rack room @ Anthropolgie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just realized Victoria wrote this post...sorry I am a friend of Dena's and she knows how much I LOOOOOVE that store... :)

    ReplyDelete